I would be shocked if the next release of Flex did not include support of PDF
rendering as has been announced for production release of Apollo.

It just makes too much sense to add it to the sister product as well.

--
Ben Marchbanks

::: alQemy ::: transforming information into intelligence
http://www.alQemy.com

::: magazooms ::: digital magazines
http://www.magazooms.com

Greenville, SC