If someone can help me get this working, I've got $15 in Paypal for them.
 Seriously, I know I feel stupid but I don't know how to make this renderer
lighter weight.  Don't need any 100% code -- just some information to get
the basics (i.e. should I use Button? should I use Image? should I use
something else?  how do I lay these things out without a canvas element?).
 It's currently taking around 6-7 seconds to scroll horizontally in my
datagrid because of these things.  They are fixed width and fixed height if
that'll help me somewhere along the line w/ CPU.