Randy,

I second that sentiment!  Flex kicks ass!
I am still struggling with the 100% Flex site structure.  Will it be too
much out of the gate?  Will users get turned off everytime they see a
site using flash/flex, because so many developers are going to use it
when there was no need for it?  These are the unknowns.
I think your site is a good example of having a Full Flex solution.
Little site content, lots of data centric needs (eCommerce).
Oh, the struggles of a web application developer.

Tony