Yeah,

That struggle was evident from the transition of MS DOS to Windows...

Application centric internet/desktop IS the future, just depends on the road
we take to get there.

Peace, Mike

--
Teoti Graphix
http://www.teotigraphix.com

Blog - Flex2Components
http://www.flex2components.com

You can find more by solving the problem then by 'asking the question'.