ah, I see.  ok.  At the employer I was at, we didn't have fancy Ant builds
and such, so moving code out as text was easy like ColdFusion, ASP, etc
world.  The first request after a code change was slow yes, but that was a
one time hit.  In the future I'd pre-compile though and follow the way of
the Ant.  Though I suspect that folks working with CF backend and LCDS may
prefer the web-tier as no pre-compile would be needed at all for any code,
eh?

DK

--
Douglas Knudsen