It's not picking it up.

I did the following in my command class:
for (var i:uint = 0; i < data.result.length; i++) {
// Get the current result and create a ResourceItemModel from it
userSummaryVO = UserSummaryVO(data.result[i]);
item = new ResourceItemModel();
item.firstName = userSummaryVO.firstName;
item.lastName = userSummaryVO.lastName;
item.username = userSummaryVO.username;
item.selected = true;

// Add the item to the model