Sam,
Do you mind sending me the step by step instructions? I just cannot make it
work.

I have two project - 1. Java web project for the java server side (Say
MyWebApp). 2. A flex project with its output (bin) externalized to
MyWebApp/webroot(in the same level as WEB-INF).

And I cannot make my Flex talk to my server. If I deploy the app like the
way I downloaded it works fine!
But I donot get the benefits of using my Flexbuilder!

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Matt