From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of lawriegallardo
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 1:52 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Confused by context.root, services-config.xml
and remoting-config.xml...

No, we're not at crossed purposes at all - that's really useful thanks!

Do I still need to worry about the services-config.xml and
remote-config.xml files? If not, how do the destinations and their
properties (i.e. the source property that specifies which Java service
gets called) get set up?

Cheers,

Lawrie

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Allison"