But you're still assigning the mService.channelSet property with your
programmatically created ChannelSet, right?

-----Original Message-----
From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of lawriegallardo
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 3:28 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Confused by context.root, services-config.xml
and remoting-config.xml...

As suggested, I removed the endpoint property from my mx:RemoteObject
tag, removed the services property from my mxmlc Ant task and did a
clean, build, deploy.

  <mx:RemoteObject
     id="mService"
     destination="MyService"
     showBusyCursor="true"
     result="event.token.resultHandler( event )"
     fault="event.token.faultHandler( event )"
     requestTimeout="30" />

Now when I run the app I get a "Destination 'MyService' has no channels
defined and the application does not define any default channels."

Any thoughts?

Cheers,

Lawrie