Hi Juan, I've had a look at the example and I've got it working. But
myself and my designer are struggling to get the over state working when
the overstate is larger than the normal state.

e.g.

If you had a button that normally looks like this:

     |----------|

     |----------|

In the over state I want it to expand (with animation) to be like this:

Do you know how this can be done? The example works great when the
symbols are the same size, but my designer is struggling when it's got
to animate larger.

Any tips greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark