From: Gordon Smith
Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2007 3:00 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Cc: Alex Harui; Lauren Park
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Re: If Flex is open source, how do we go about
changing the language?

Your use case seem very reasonable to me. In this particular case I
disagree with my esteemed colleague Alex (who sits across from me)... I
think our default sorting routines should handle null values. So please
file this as a bug at http://bugs.adobe.com/flex and feel free to
mention that I consider it a bug.

However, I agree with Alex that it probably will not get fixed in time
for the Flex 3 release, as the bar is currently extremely high for
making changes at this point. We've got to stabilize the release and get
it out! So you'll need to use a workaround for now.

Gordon Smith

Adobe Flex SDK Team