I know that it is not good to override user's settings but still:
on windows XP if the user has unchecked the Desktop->Properties option
"Show window contents while dragging", there is a frame around my AIR
NativeWindow. Is there any way I can override this behavior and still
show the contents of the window while dragging?
I tried to implement my own dragging system (like I successfully did
in C++) but Flex has no option to capture mouse so the window is
slipping out while moving and that looks awful.

Thanks