I'm playing around with Flex and want to call a custom made Web Service
in WebSphere.

When I run my application, It seems that a lot of requests are done to
the Web Service repeatably requesting the same XSD's (complex types).
It looks like the application is in an infinite loop, constantly doing
the same requests.. No call the the web service is made yet at this
point.

If I call the requested XSD manually in my browser, it is resolved
without problems.
And if I call another very simple web service, everything is working as
expected.

My Web Service definition looks like this:

<mx:WebService
         id="CALS"

wsdl="http://localhost:9080/CustomerModuleWeb/sca/CustomerDataServiceExp\
ort/wsdl/CustomerDataServiceExport_CustomerDataServiceHttp_Service.wsdl
<http://localhost:9080/CustomerModuleWeb/sca/CustomerDataServiceExport/w\
sdl/CustomerDataServiceExport_CustomerDataServiceHttp_Service.wsdl> "

endpointURI="http://localhost:9080/CustomerModuleWeb/sca/CustomerDataSer\
viceExport
<http://localhost:9080/CustomerModuleWeb/sca/CustomerDataServiceExport>
"

   service="CustomerDataServiceExport_CustomerDataServiceHttpService"
         port="CustomerDataServiceExport_CustomerDataServiceHttpPort"
         useProxy="false"
         showBusyCursor="true"
         fault="Alert.show(event.fault.faultString), 'Error'">
         <mx:operation name="findAll">
             <mx:request>
                 <customerRequest>
                     <Customer>