I would convert the object to an array of tag/value objects

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Vladimir Stankovic
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 7:07 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] DataGrid - Swap columns and rows

Hello everybody!

I have an XML file containing data of only one student sth like:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<catalog>

    <student studentId="1">

        <ime>Vlada Stankovic</ime>

        <datumRodjenja>24.09.1984.</datumRodjenja>

        <ispita>5+</ispita>

        <fakultet>FON</fakultet>

    </student>

</catalog>

I would like to show data in the grid view but instead of columns I
would like rows to take the names of the student tags and to have 2
columns (one with tags and the other with data).

How can I do this in flex?

Thx in advance!

Vlada