Subject: this,border exists in debug but not in my class ? How do I
access my prog skin ?

Hello,

I need to get the instance of my programmatic skin.
I see my instance in the debugger when I break point and it lives in:

this.border

However when I try to access it via ActionScript I get an error that
this property / instance does not exist.

How come the debugger can see it and I can't access it.

I know that this.border is in fact pointing to the memory location of
my instance ,,, but how do I get a reference to it ?

If the debugger showes it .. should'nt I have access to it as well via
this.border ?

So.. How do I get access to my programmatic skin ?

Thank you all,

Sean.