Sure.

I have a programmable skin which I enable using actionscript as in:

this.setStyle("borderSkin",com.classes.TileBackground);

Later on I want to access the instance of my newly created skin

getStyle does not do the trick as it return null.

this.border in the same class I executed the above line does point to
the correct instance of "TileBackground" ( when I view it in debugger
) but I can't access it in the instance it lives in ...

So I can access it ?

Hope this helps ...

Regards,

Sean.