This beta is primarily bug fixes.  If you look in the bug tracker you
would want to see bugs fixed in the SDK Moxie M3 (Zero) Milestone.

Matt

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of mcaplan_labnet
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 5:15 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Flex Builder 3 public beta 3 on Labs

How can I find a changelog for Beta 3, especially the SDK? Would the
best place to go be the bug tracker, and if so, what milestone should
I be looking under?

Thanks,

Mike

, Tom Chiverton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> On Thursday 13 Dec 2007, johantrax wrote:
> > http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/flex/flexbuilder3/
>
> Is it me, or are the framework_3.0.189154.swf rsl files missing ?
>
> --
> Tom Chiverton
> Helping to paradigmatically fashion six-generation e-business
> on: http://thefalken.livejournal.com

> This email is sent for and on behalf of Halliwells LLP.
>
> Halliwells LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in
England and Wales under registered number OC307980 whose registered
office address is at Halliwells LLP, 3 Hardman Square, Spinningfields,
Manchester, M3 3EB. A list of members is available for inspection at
the registered office. Any reference to a partner in relation to
Halliwells LLP means a member of Halliwells LLP. Regulated by The
Solicitors Regulation Authority.

> CONFIDENTIALITY
>
> This email is intended only for the use of the addressee named above
and may be confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the
addressee you must not read it and must not use any information
contained in nor copy it nor inform any person other than Halliwells
LLP or the addressee of its existence or contents. If you have
received this email in error please delete it and notify Halliwells
LLP IT Department on 0870 365 2500.