From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com on behalf of debussy007
Sent: Tue 12/18/2007 10:03 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Flex <> JavaFX <> Sliverlight <> Flash <> PB

Thank you all for your replies !

I didn't understand your comment John.
I am new to this and I don't know the difference about "delivering to
browser" or not.
Isn't it the same except that an RIA without browser just doesn't have this
address bar and browser menu's ? Or are they really different applications ?

Also isn't a touchscreen just like a mouse basically ? You talk about an
API, an API between which components ? I will look this up.

Thank you for your kind help.