I am actually a ways into developing an in house extension to Flex for
Selenium.  I looked
for others doing the same a couple months back (Sept/Oct) and found none.  Can
you
direct me to the others you have found doing this?

We are going to approach this with management again after the New Year but I am
not
sure how much support we will get to open sourcing our work.

The ruby stuff looks cool but if would definitely require the Flex Builder 3 or
Flex 3 SDK as
in 2.0.1 of the past, the automation package is not 'free' and requires a
license.  Sounds
like the 2.0.2 SDK in Flex Builder 3 has the automation package available for
free which is
interesting but a couple months back I couldn't find enough information to do
much with
the automation package so I went a different route.

Thanks,

- Todd