I believe I have read all the docs, and I've definitely sniffed the
http.  If there is a particular piece of documentation you belive I've
missed, please point me in the right direction.  I'd be very
interested in understanding why I can use custom headers in a PUT, but
not a GET.

Thanks

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Johannes Nel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> custom headers function within the sand box security. have you read
the docs
> and http sniffed a bit?
>
> On Dec 27, 2007 3:46 PM, scott.royston <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >   With the latest Flex 3 beta release, I can't get any custom
headers to
> > be sent without:
> > 1) The method being POST (e.g. URLRequestMethod.POST)
> > 2) Some data sent (e.g. request.data = new
URLVariables("name=John+Doe");)