From: mitek17 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, January 3, 2008 12:25:14 PM
Subject: [flexcoders] AdvancedDataGrid - how to clear contents?

Hi all,

How can I remove displayed contents in the ADG?

For example ADG displays the results of the query - then after I
change the parameters of the query server replies with no rows result.
Dataprovider for grouping collection is null but the old contents of
the ADG are still displayed.

I tried to do the following:
reset ADG dataprovider adg.dataprovider = null

reset groupingCollection source
groupingColl. source = null;
groupingColl. refresh() ;

invalidatePropertie s();

etc..

no luck - adg still holds previous data.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Dmitri.

Be a better friend, newshound, and