[RPC Fault faultString="HTTP request error"
faultCode="Server.Error.Request" faultDetail="Error: [IOErrorEvent
type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error
#2032: Stream Error. URL:
https://mysite.net/interface.php?password=pass&customer=13&username=uzernamz";].
        at
mx.rpc::AbstractInvoker/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::faultHandler()[E:\dev\flex_3_beta2\sdk\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\AbstractInvoker.as:211]
        at
mx.rpc::Responder/fault()[E:\dev\flex_3_beta2\sdk\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\Responder.as:56]
        at
mx.rpc::AsyncRequest/fault()[E:\dev\flex_3_beta2\sdk\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\AsyncRequest.as:110]
        at
DirectHTTPMessageResponder/errorHandler()[E:\dev\flex_3_beta2\sdk\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\messaging\channels\DirectHTTPChannel.as:343]
        at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
        at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
        at flash.net::URLLoader/redirectEvent()

I have read articals like judah's blog I am still stumped how to fix
this issue.