Probably, your login script on server-side is throwing some error when it
sees the wrong data...

What happens, if you copy paste URL in browser (not in flex app):-

https://mysite.net/interface.php?password=pass&customer=34343&username=wrong_name<https://mysite.net/interface.php?password=pass&customer=13&username=uzernamz>

Do you see any error?

BTW! Just a suggestion, nothing to do with this problem, it's not good idea
to use HTTP/GET for this purpose. Use POST method in HTTPService and also
modify the php to use $_POST or $_REQUEST (works for both GET and POST but
it's good to use the specific ones).

-abdul

--
-abdul