That looks like it applys styles to particular words, buts I studied the
code and I can't figure out how it does it.
I'm really regretting trying to learn how to use flex. Even the simplest
things take days to figure out and it leaves me so drained I just want
to kill myself. I can't understand how something this complicated and
difficult can possibly be successful. I just don't understand it. .