I want to be able to drag and drop multiple images onto one object - and
have the images layer one on top of the other (see one through the
other).  Can that be done?

  _____

        From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kyle Neath
        Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 11:53 AM
        To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Re: [flexcoders] got any good air styling references?

        The best method I've found is to just remove all native controls
(by uncommenting a directive in the air xml file, and adding
showChrome="false" to your WindowedApplication).  From there, it's
pretty trivial to mimic native functions.  Here's the ones used for beta
3 (they changed it, so googling around gets confusing):

        this.nativeWindow.minimize(); // minimizes the window

        this.nativeWindow.close(); // closes the window

        this.nativeWindow.startResize(); // call this within a MouseDown
event on your resizing handle

        this.nativeWindow.startMove(); // call this within a MouseDown
event on your moving handle (title bar)

        All assuming this is the current window.

        - Kyle