Hi All

I have this in one of my locale property files:

countryListClass=ClassReference("com.pricklythistle.i18n.CountryListEN")

and get this error when I try to build the resource bundles:

[exec]
C:\xampp\htdocs\pricklythistle\ezine\locale\en_GB\lang.properties(58):
col: 52 Error: Access of undefined property CountryListEN.
[exec]             "countryListClass":
com.pricklythistle.i18n.CountryListEN,
[exec]                                                    ^
[exec]
C:\xampp\htdocs\pricklythistle\ezine\locale\en_GB\lang.properties(4):
col: 27 Error: Definition com.pricklythistle.i18n:CountryListEN could
not be found.
[exec] import com.pricklythistle.i18n.CountryListEN;
[exec]                                ^
[exec] Result: 2

(arrow points at CountryListEN)

but this is definitely correct as I am using this class already to
test it:

import com.pricklythistle.i18n.CountryListEN;

why isn't this working? What can I do to make it work?

Thanks

Giles