Thanks for your response, but RSL won't fit in this situation.
RSL are loaded at the application startup, however, I'm using module
because I want to load the component by demand.

I've used modules before, but never been using modules that sits in a
different project.
It's important that the module will be separated from the main
app/apps so that one developer can add features to the module, while
another one can work on the loader app and have an up-to-date module
compiled using source control.

Cheers,

Almog Kurtser.