Not really. Got an error as well.

someone else can help me out??
raf

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Hayes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think it's XML(dataProvider).descendants().(attributes("enabled") ==
> "true") that you want ? Not checked it but I think it's pretty close at
> least.

registered in England and Wales with registration No. 02622298 and
registered office: 4th Floor, Tennyson House, 159-165 Great Portland
Street, London, W1W 5PA, UK. VAT registration No. 648874577.

> This e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read,
copied and used only by the intended recipient. If you have received
it in error, please contact the sender immediately by return e-mail or
by telephoning +44(0)20 7637 1010. Please then delete the e-mail and
do not disclose its contents to any person.
> This email has been scanned for Primal Pictures by the MessageLabs
Email Security System.