Dang, for some reason our internal proxy servers categorize the
"www.uflash.org" URL as "computer crime" - for some odd reason, I don't
know why.  I can't access it from work.

Thanks though, I did see in FB2 I could just hit CTRL+SHIFT+L and all
the key shortcuts come up.

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
GT&O L&LD Solutions Design & Development
eTools & Multimedia

Bank of America Flash Platform Developer Community

Are you a Bank of America associate interested in innovative learning
ideas and technologies?
Check out our internal  GT&O Innovative Learning Blog and & subscribe.