Hey Guys,

  I spend most of my life in webbernet development. So I have a few basic
questions, that I am hoping to get some quick answers to.

I am going to be very blunt and say, I am not looking to make anything
lethal, my intentions are extremely for business purposes and improving the
work flow of my company.

Does Adobe air listen to system events. Such, if you are on a windows PC.
Can you listen for programs opening, and closing, saving and pretty much
anything that you would want to catch and do a process for. I know that it
would be possible on the .net framework, but then I would have to make a
program for macs too. (Adobe wins, yay :P)

If the answer is yes, can you please point me in the right direction to how
I can learn what I need to know about AIR.

Question 2:

Can I build addons to the adobe applications? If so, please point me in the
right direction.

--
-Joe