More like AI, ID, Flash, DW. Mainly the designer apps.

Wouldn't I have to initiate the Java runtime for that. Bah, .net fails. Hi,
im Microsoft, I can be cross complaint to...if I'm a website. :P

After hearing about MS3, can support more on Linux then windows....well lets
just say the end is near.

Well, tell me were to start with Java, lol. I think its about time I start
learning it. (Preferably, what area do I need to know about to listen to
system events.)