If you still need them, I have copies
of flex_sdk_2.zip (No hotfixes), flex2sdk_hf1_159086.zip, and
flex_sdk_2_Hotfix2.zip. All have the source in frameworks/source. pm
me if you want them, and
we can work out a way to get them too you as they're each about 40MB.

--

"Every child has many wishes. Some include a wallet, two chicks and a cigar,
but that's another story."