I am wondering if anyone has an idea about increasing blazeds performance.  I
am receiving
information from a database for a chart.  Each record is a java object and the
entire set of
aproximately 180K records is contained in two separate arrays since it is a
multi-series
chart.  I convert the records into actionscript objects from java objects when
I get them.
>From the time the records are sent to the flex app, til the time they get
>drawn on the screen
takes approximately 45+ seconds.  This seems pretty long to me.  Is this on par
with what
should be expected?  If not, what could I do to improve this performance?