I have a custom container full of items (basically a list). I need to
determine when the user drags and drops something onto one of those
items. I was hoping I could just add a listener to the list container
and that the drag events it received would contain the child object as
the event.target (just like mouse events). Instead, the list container
is both the target and current target.

Is there a way to get the result I want? The list items are getting
the drag events, I just need them to also be dispatched from the
parent, and I don't want to have to create a custom event to handle this.

And in general, why is it that the DragEvents inherit from MouseEvents
but don't *behave* like mouse events? For example, they don't respect
mouseEnabled/mouseChildren (I had to change DragProxy to do this).

Thanks for the help,

Troy.