Ok...how do I make sure I see the error in the release player?

Some of the interactions for our application are dependent on
resources I cannot access from my dev environment, so most testing
must happen on a VM and I can't even attach the debugger since my Mac
does not have the stuff it needs for now.

Yes, it is silly but no other options yet.

Thanks,

- Todd