Use your credit card in the adobe website(US), International credit cards use the currency where they are buying, so in this case USD$, and ask a friend for his address in the US, just for purposes of billing. Sounds like cheating but before coming to the US, when I was living in South America, I bought software online using a
friend mail address.

I Hope it helps.

Regards,

Gustavo