This is a well known rip off.
Adobe still thinks that 1USD = 0.6AUD. And same happens in Europe.

It looks like that the Adobe's online shop was created in 1998 and all
team members have been fired immediately afterwards. And probably they
were relocated to the small isolated island in Pacific.
So nobody knows who is responsible for it and how to change the
currency exchange rate.

PS If we start whinging about pricing policy, probably it will
distract Adobe from fixing Flex bugs...We should think twice about it.

Cheers!

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Josh McDonald" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> Can anybody point me to a reseller who sells Flex licenses in US$ to
non-US
> addressed credit cards? We don't want discs, we're not in Nigeria or
Russia,