Hello All,

I was curious if there were any examples, components, etc. which allow
you to do the following:

Imagine a large graphic or map taking up the entire Application Screen,
and then a rectangular box (a fraction of the main graphic size) sitting
in a static spot "always on top", representing the image as a whole.
Within this rectangular box Component, you can drag around a small
rectangle which represents the present viewing area below.  As the Zoom
Level changes, the draggable rectangle dimensions change accordingly.

For you Photoshop users, it's the Navigator Component - which lets you
drag around the rectangular box within, and quickly Pan the image around
in order to quickly access an area you'd like to work on (rather than
having to use the scroll-bars).

I believe Yahoo/Google Maps has this feature as well.

Does anybody have a place for me to start, in order to learn more about
how to do this, etc?

Thank you all in advance for any information on this,

Mike