Hello All,

For the longest time, I've been wondering why 2 Loader Controls, are
unable to share the same content.  Then again this may be by design, and
my lack of knowledge relating to Flex could be why I don't understand
this.

For example, I have a SWFLoader Control which comprises the majority of
my Application's desktop.  It displays a loaded Map, in which users can
drag icons onto the desktop, pan, zoom, as well as many other functions.

I have a small navigator window that stays on top in a static position,
in which the same content displayed in the SWFLoader, also gets
displayed in the Navigator Control.  The Navigator Control just gives
the user an indication of the Map portion being displayed in the main
window.

In order to avoid having to load the SWF File TWICE, I thought I could
set the "content" property of the Navigator Control, to the
"SWFLoader.contentLoaderInfo.content" property - but when I do this, the
loaded SWF disappears from the main screen, and appears in the small
Navigator Window.

Is this literally how things work in Flex?  2 "data aware" components
can share the same ArrayCollection for their dataProvider Property, but
2 "graphical display" components, cannot share the same "content"?

I would be grateful to hear the experts explanation on how this type of
thing works within Flex.

Thanks in advance for all your incredible help,

Mike