From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Daniel Gold
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 10:14 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Could the Flex Gurus shed some light on this
behavior?

I believe since the content is a DisplayObject, it's just falling under
normal Flex parenting rules, a child can only have a single parent, so
using the same content actually re-parents the content object to the new
SWFLoader. If your navigation window is just a small preview of the
total app, like it sounds like, you could actually create a new Bitmap
from the content of your main SWFLoader and use that as a new
UIComponent in your navigation window. Not sure if you'd run into
effeciency problems with how often you'd have to re-copy the data, but
sounds like it could work in your situation.

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 12:06 PM, Mike Anderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>