From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Tom Chiverton
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2008 11:05 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Re: Best way to secure a ColdFusion web
service

On Friday 25 Apr 2008, valdhor wrote:
> We don't use Flex to access our Web Services; We use PHP or Perl. To
> stop unauthorized access we use a combination of SSL as well as
> wssecurity

Just to be clear, this doesn't 'stop' anyone writing their own client
for your
service.

--
Tom Chiverton
Helping to widespreadedly streamline intuitive markets

This email is sent for and on behalf of Halliwells LLP.

Halliwells LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England
and Wales under registered number OC307980 whose registered office
address is at Halliwells LLP, 3 Hardman Square, Spinningfields,
Manchester, M3 3EB.  A list of members is available for inspection at
the registered office. Any reference to a partner in relation to
Halliwells LLP means a member of Halliwells LLP.  Regulated by The
Solicitors Regulation Authority.

CONFIDENTIALITY

This email is intended only for the use of the addressee named above and
may be confidential or legally privileged.  If you are not the addressee
you must not read it and must not use any information contained in nor
copy it nor inform any person other than Halliwells LLP or the addressee
of its existence or contents.  If you have received this email in error
please delete it and notify Halliwells LLP IT Department on 0870 365
2500.

For more information about Halliwells LLP visit www.halliwells.com.