this is similar to ServiceCapture, Charles, Wireshark, etc, eh?  They are
'man-in-the-middle' tools.  They have to be installed and running on the PC
to intercept/view any http/https requests.

Tom, you are merely suggesting that it is possible that a user could have a
man-in-the-middle virus/proggy running unbeknownst to them?

DK

--
Douglas Knudsen
http://www.cubicleman.com