If it's not giving away any business secrets, why on earth would you want to
subclass Dictionary? Flex already has some sort of built in support for
singletons, I believe.

-J

--
"Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls. It tolls for thee."

:: Josh 'G-Funk' McDonald
:: 0437 221 380 :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]