On the plus side, I'm glad you tried, as weak references stuff will come in
handy, and I only noticed it as a feature of Dictionary when I
double-checked that it wasn't final just now.

More importantly, since there appears to be voodoo that stops you from
subclassing it, should it be counted as a bug that it's *not* final?

-J