Hi,

I've encountered the following problem when using BitmapData as
source for mx:Image:

<mx:Image width="176" height="144" id="imgDisplay"
       scaleContent="true"
       maintainAspectRatio="true"
       maxWidth="176"
       maxHeight="144">
       <mx:source>
          <display:Bitmap width="176" height="144"
                        bitmapData="{data.thumbBmpData}"/>
       </mx:source>
</mx:Image>

This Image component is a Renderer for a TileList which is used to
show a list of images. The DataProvider to the TileList is a class
ThumbnailData -> which stores thumbBmpData: BitmapData.

I have no problem displaying the images when the BitmapData is
176x144.

However, when any one of the image changes its BitmapData to a bigger
size (e.g. 352x288)
-> that image suddenly expands to 352x288; instead of getting scaled
to fit into 176x144.

Anyone encountered this problem before?

Thank you very much.

Regards,