Hi,

Yes, the Bitmapdata is something that changes with time.
Initially, the Bitmapdata is of size 176x144; but as time moves on,
it is possible that any one of the Bitmapdata could change to size
352x288.

The Image component is used as the ItemRenderer for a TileList.

<mx:TileList
        id="tileListThumbnails"
        dataProvider="{imgMgr.thumbnailList}"
        width="100%" height="100%"
        columnWidth="192"
        rowHeight="180"
        selectedIndex="-1"
        minHeight="0"
        itemRenderer="MyThumbnail"/>

thanks.

regards,
hy

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Josh McDonald" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is the bitmap data something that changes as time goes on, or is it
set for
> each row? I assume there are rows as you're using data.foo, let me
know if
> I'm wrong. Is this a renderer in a DataGrid, or a List, or....?
Sounds like
> you'll probably have to quit relying on binding and set the fields
required
> from an event handler, but without more context there's not much
more help I
> can give.
>
> -Josh
>
> On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 12:00 PM, limhy0306 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >   Hi,
> >
> > I've tried your suggestion; but unfortunately it still didn't
work.
> > I've got a warning saying:
> > Unable to bind to property width...; class is not an
> > IEventDispatcher...
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Regards,
> > hy
> >

> > --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <flexcoders%
40yahoogroups.com>, "Josh
> > McDonald" <dznuts@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Try this:
> > >
> > > <mx:Image width="176" height="144" id="imgDisplay"
> > > scaleContent="true"
> > > maintainAspectRatio="true"
> > > maxWidth="176"
> > > maxHeight="144">
> > > <mx:source>
> > > <display:Bitmap width="{data.thumbBmpData.width}"
> > > height="{data.thumbBmpData.height}"
> > > bitmapData="{data.thumbBmpData}"/>
> > >
> > > </mx:source>
> > > </mx:Image>
> > > Might fix it. But like I said, I'm just guessing :) Also try it
> > without the
> > > width and height on the display:bitmap altogether.
> > >
> > > -Josh

40yahoogroups.com><flexcoders%
> > 40yahoogroups.com>, "Josh

> > it's