As I mentioned in my previous email, use the following to refer to your
flash SWF file, no backend code required:

"myFile.swf?"+ (new Date()).getTime( )

You'll need to use it in Javascript tags, such as SWFObject or the
default adobe tags. You can easily modify the index.template.html file
to have Flex Builder include this code in all its html files.

What it does is use js to append a unique number on the end of the
filename, making the browser think it's being asked to get a new file
each and every time, which assures that the browser will always fetch
the file from the server.

Joseph Balderson | http://joeflash.ca
Flex & Flash Platform Developer | Abobe Certified Developer & Trainer
Author, Professional Flex 3 (coming Winter 2008)
Staff Writer, Community MX | http://communitymx.com/author.cfm?cid=4674