My mistake, I have made so many trials to get this working, the
compiling error was produced when I tryed to use
full_screen_interactive in a web application, not an air one, which
is coherent with the documentation,

but the problems still remains in that when set to
full_screen_interactive, any interactivity in a dummy air application
(just a botton) is lost!!! My real application just freezes.

El 30/05/2008, a las 17:09, Tom Chiverton escribió:

> On Friday 30 May 2008, Ernesto Casasín wrote:
>> In fact, the offending line doesn't compile on the pc version
>> of flex (it passes on the mac version, which is my working platform)
>
> Why doesn't it compile ? Do you get an error ?
>
> --
> Tom Chiverton

> This email is sent for and on behalf of Halliwells LLP.
>
> Halliwells LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in
> England and Wales under registered number OC307980 whose registered
> office address is at Halliwells LLP, 3 Hardman Square,
> Spinningfields, Manchester, M3 3EB.  A list of members is available
> for inspection at the registered office. Any reference to a partner
> in relation to Halliwells LLP means a member of Halliwells LLP.
> Regulated by The Solicitors Regulation Authority.
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY
>
> This email is intended only for the use of the addressee named
> above and may be confidential or legally privileged.  If you are
> not the addressee you must not read it and must not use any
> information contained in nor copy it nor inform any person other
> than Halliwells LLP or the addressee of its existence or contents.
> If you have received this email in error please delete it and
> notify Halliwells LLP IT Department on 0870 365 2500.
>
> For more information about Halliwells LLP visit www.halliwells.com.

Ernesto Casasín
Abaco Digital, SL
José Pardo Sastrón, 7, 1