Hello again everyone, how can we protect our code?

How should we go forward in order to protect the methods used to change
the senistive information on user data, some blogs on this?

I found one at a remote-finfig.xml and the use of session id

http://www.flexpasta.com/index.php/2008/03/18/flex-using-blazeds-with-ja\
va-do-you-care-about-security/
<http://www.flexpasta.com/index.php/2008/03/18/flex-using-blazeds-with-j\
ava-do-you-care-about-security/>
this is good to have this thread hope we can work together to find out
of this :)

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "jmfillman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Has anyone had experience using SWC Encrypt 2.0, by Amayeta? Does it
> work, or would I just be wasting my money? I'm trying to protect a
> component I plan to sell, but given the prevalence of de-compilers,
I'm