--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Oh please, mac is so intuitive.

yeah, right. for housewives & designers - maybe :)
I went through all types of Windows, a lot of Linuxes, FreeBSD, damn
PDP-11 and in my opinion  Mac was the least intuitive *if you need
more than PS or Flex running*.

Have you tried to set up SSH tunnels to Mac via Airport? Or recompile
Apache with Postgres? Intuitive... ha! :)

I especially like Job's favourite trick - after system update it
removes all custom components & settings. This is so intuitive.

PS Re pricing - if Apple charges double price for the same Kingston
DIMM module there is no justification for that. Even that there are no
viruses or rootkits. And there are no rootkits on Mac because only the
bravest people went through setting inbound SSH.

Cheers,
Dmitri.